Classes will be monthly on Friday & Saturday from 9am-5pm at our Los Angles location. The upcoming screen printing classes’ dates are all listed on our website.
Here’s What You Can Expect to be Covered in Class:
- Introduction to Art; Vector art with Photoshop, Jpeg, tiff, and bmp, spot color, separations, 4 color process, and assorted graphic programs.
- Films and Output; Why an ink jet printer? Inkjet RIP, plotters, density req.
- Screen Preparation; Frame & mesh selection, pre-stretched wood versus aluminum and pre-production paperwork.
- Setting up a Screen room; Racks, lighting, dehumidifiers and environment.
- Pre-press; Degreasing, emulsions, coating, drying, exposure and block-out.
- Setting Up a Job & Printing; Print order, registration, strike-offs and printing techniques.
- Curing Parameters; Flash temperatures, final cure parameters and testing.
- Production Tracking; Final counts, cleaning garments, misprints and filling out production reports for job repeatability and consistency.
- Additional Tips & Advice; Print placements, Photoshop separation guide, blends, puff ink tricks, curable reducers and assorted short cuts.
Class size is limited to 12 people, so sign up online to reserve your spot!
We look forward to further helping you reach your business goals and to establishing a great business partnership. See you in our education room soon!
*Receive Free Ground Shipping on First Order